What do we want to achieve?
We have come up with some set things we want to achieve from the event, but also thought that these may evolve as we progress.
1. To provide an alternative space/ event to the main Pride event
2. To include people who are, or feel they are, excluded by the main Pride event
3. To highlight what struggles LGBT+ (QUILTBAG) people still face, including institutional and social inequalities
4. To highlight the ways that different struggles are linked (multiple oppression/ intersectionality)
We have also thought about what we could measure to know if we are successful.
· Number of people who turn up and their diversity
· Feedback from people who turn up
· Feedback from people who did come / chose not to come
· Analysis of who attended which parts of the event